This agent for white teeth can be quite aggressive for tooth enamel. Always water the apple vinegar with water before rinsing your mouth. This way you avoid unpleasant side effects.
We all want white teeth. Your teeth look more hygienic and it also gives you a radiant, attractive smile. In this article we are going to talk about getting white teeth with a completely natural product.
It may seem difficult to keep the teeth white. Yet there are many professional and home-made remedies that help you to get whiter teeth.
The effects of these products will vary from person to person, but many have already determined that it is really possible to make the teeth sparkle and make those ugly yellow spots disappear.
Most products are very expensive. You can also opt for alternative, cheap and natural resources. You find such an alternative means in your pantry. We all know apple cider vinegar. What you probably do not know is that it removes stains from the teeth.
Apple cider vinegar can provide white teeth and give your teeth a healthier appearance. In other words, apple vinegar is an efficient means of oral hygiene and general oral health.
Do you want to know why apple vinegar can be so effective in taking care of your teeth? We explain it to you.
White teeth with a mouthwash of apple vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a traditional remedy that promotes the health of the teeth. It is a 100% organic product. By fermentation of ripe apples, apple vinegar is obtained. The process of fermentation ensures that it is transformed into an alkaline element.
Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, natural enzymes and minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium. All these minerals are needed to maintain strong teeth.
Especially in internal health problems apple cider vinegar has already proven its usefulness, but you can also use it as mouthwash.
- Acid components such as acetic acid stop bacteria. At the same time they prevent gum disease and cavities.
- Apple cider vinegar also has a whitening effect. It may not be as strong as the professional whiteners. Yet it is a good solution to slow
- down plaque and stains caused by food.
- Another effect of apple vinegar is that it reduces the excess acid in the mouth. In this way it changes the mouth inside and prevents bacteria from settling in the mouth.
- It also prevents new inflammations from occurring.
- Do you suffer from bad breath? Apple cider vinegar saves you from that unpleasant feeling.
The acid in apple vinegar can be quite aggressive for the tooth enamel. That is why you should never use it without first adding water. Perhaps you now think that you will have more effect if you use pure apple vinegar. The problem is, however, that it may cause a weakening of the teeth in the long term.
In the next section we show you how to rinse your mouth with apple vinegar in a correct way. This way you can use this product without worries.
How do you use apple cider vinegar to whiten your teeth?
Make sure you buy apple vinegar that is organic and 100% natural. This is very important to see the effects of the treatment in the short term.
You can probably find cheaper products. You indeed save money, but unfortunately those funds are not that efficient. During the refining process, they have lost a lot of their nutritional value.
What do you need?
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar (5 ml)
- 1/2 cup of warm water (about 125 ml)
How do you use it?
- First mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a cup of hot water. Then use it to rinse the mouth before brushing your teeth.
- Gorgel for thirty seconds, spit it out and brush the teeth.
- If you have bad breath or have an inflammation in the mouth, repeat this two to three times a day.
- Rinse your mouth daily with this remedy. Be patient until your results begin to show.
Tips for better results
The effects will differ from person to person. Nevertheless, we have some tips to improve the result.
Do you want to make the stains disappear on your teeth? Do you want radiant white teeth? Then avoid the following foods.
- Dark chocolate
- Stew pots
- Ketchup and soy sauce
- Red wine
- Soft drinks
You do not have to completely remove those products from your menu. Use them every now and then, but try to limit their consumption, at least during the course of treatment.
Also be careful with the times when you brush your teeth. Wait at least 30 minutes after each meal, as some ingredients in the diet change the acidity in the mouth. When you brush the teeth immediately after eating, you weaken the tooth enamel.
Complete the treatment with a high quality toothpaste.
We recommend this amazing Toothpaste check it on Amazon :
You will notice that it is really possible to have a white and radiant smile. White teeth to love!