Preventing fine lines and wrinkles without cosmetic interventions and expensive means, doesn’t everyone want that?
The lips are surrounded by a sensitive skin layer (just like the skin around the eyes). This causes wrinkles and fine lines in this part of the face more than in other areas. Keep reading to learn how to prevent fine lines and wrinkles,
-Fine lines around the lips: why, where, how
If lines appear above the lips, they are sometimes called “barcodes”. There are many causes of fine lines around the mouth. As an example:
- Stress or anxiety that causes you to compress your lips.
- Licking the lips often during the day.
- Poor skin care.
- Lack of moisture.
- Too few vitamins and minerals.
- Lack of antioxidants.
- Too much exposure to the sun, wind or cold without adequate protection.
- The muscles around the lips get too little movement.
- By drinking through a straw or by smoking.
- Poor circulation in the area.
-How to reduce lines and wrinkles around the lips
If the first signs of wrinkles begin to appear on the sides of your mouth and if they begin to affect your appearance, it is a good idea to address them using the following tips. If they are not yet visible, you better pay attention. Because these tips can also prevent fine lines and wrinkles (they are also good if you suffer from dry, cracked lips).
Exercises for the mouth
How do you train your mouth? Don’t worry, you don’t have to go to a special school for it. You can do these exercises at home (or wherever you want). This routine will strengthen the muscles around the lips and promote blood flow. Open your mouth slowly as if you were saying “O” or yawning. Then you open your mouth as if you were going to say the letter “A”. Switch between these two positions without closing the mouth.
You will feel some tension when you move the lips, because they are not used to it, but this is normal. If the cause is dry lips, use some almond oil on the lips before you begin this exercise. Then you will immediately notice a difference.
Being aware of your body
Pay attention to the position of your lips when you perform your daily activities: during work, school, at home, while you watch TV, read a book, talk to a friend … Often we are not aware that we are compressing the lips, especially if we are angry, tense or nervous. If you notice that you often compress your lips, relax them immediately.
– Essential oil
Like the example with almond oil above, there are other interesting methods to keep the lips healthy and wrinkle-free. When you are bathing, the hot water causes your pores to open. Use this time to apply essential walnut oil, for example. If you do not intend to take a bath, you can moisten a cloth with warm water and massage it around your mouth. Remember that this is a very sensitive area and that you can burn it if the water is too hot. Choose essential oils with a high vitamin E content to combat and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We recommend this amazing product :
TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face [BIG 2-OZ Bottle] Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 2 fl oz.
About the article
- A crucial supplement for the production of collagen, nutrient C is synergistically mixed with Botanical
- Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this driven comparison with the intention of focusing on the most recognized aging indications, including beauty, firmness, barely recognizable differences, wrinkles, opaque spots and sunspots.
- THE DIFFERENCE in the skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is amazing. View a large number of genuine Amazon customer audits under delirium on clearer, fresher skin, improved complexion and clarity, smaller pores, fewer sprouts, barely recognizable differences and dark spots.
- Herbal formulation – Free from manipulated substances, odors and added stabilizers, dynamic plant substances such as Aloe Vera, MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Hamamelis and natural Jojoba oil are consolidated into a luxury serum that can be used day and night.
- Jumping Bunny insured CRUELTAMENTE FREE. Scheduled and packaged in the U.S.
There are many different options to nourish and care for the skin. In this way you prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. We will share a few recipes here.
A tablespoon of honey
Plus a tablespoon of yogurt
And a tablespoon of sugar
Mix the three ingredients and spread the mixture around the lips with gentle, circular movements. Then let it withdraw for a few minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
3 tablespoons of beeswax
5 drops of apricot oil
5 drops of essential camphor oil
Mix it well and apply it around the lips. Not only will it help to prevent wrinkles, but it will also moisturize dry, cracked lips.
Creams are great for hydrating the skin and preventing these ugly lines. A good method is to mix aloe vera and rose hip.
A stalk of aloe vera
A handful of rosehip
A cup of water
First you heat the water together with the rosehip. Then you remove the gel from the aloe vera stalk. Then let the rosehip water cool down and strain it. Add a little to the aloe vera gel and apply it to the lips. But do not use this cream too often, as it can have the opposite result.
All in all, a good diet is essential for beautiful skin, whether it is around the mouth or anywhere else on the body. In summary, juices and fresh salads are very good for your health, inside and out. That’s why you need to include these foods in your diet for healthy, beautiful skin:
After all, they are a great source of vitamin E, antioxidants, vitamin C and enzymes that are necessary for softer, younger looking skin.