To properly remove pubic hair, you must take into account the hair type you have. Some methods are better for certain hair types.
Removing pubic hair has become both an aesthetic and a social issue. In addition, it is also linked to hygiene and health.
Unfortunately, removing body hair can sometimes be extremely unpleasant and a real burden. Of all parts of the body, the pubic area is the most sensitive and the hairs that grow here are the biggest problem. Do you know how to properly remove your pubic hair?
– Remove pubic hair correctly
We all want to have a beautiful and at the same time pleasant body. And pubic hair removal is often involved.
We cannot ignore the fact that this is primarily a social issue. If you do not believe this, go back in time and you will see, based on different trends, customs and habits, that pubic hair was not always so unwanted.
People used to tend to just leave their body hair and grow it naturally. Today, however, people prefer shaving or waxing. Even men have started shaving in more than just their faces, which shows that removing body hair is no longer just a gender issue.
Especially the removal of pubic hair has become very normal. We either shave ourselves to look better in our bikini or to promote sexual intercourse. But how should you remove pubic hair? What is the best way to do this?
-Why pubic hair exists at all
Every time we start again, we ask ourselves, “Why do we even have body hair?” Moreover, it might help us to make better choices in the future.
Some of the functions of pubic hair are:
- It forms a protective barrier against viruses and other bacteria.
- It keeps the pubic region warm, so that everything can continue to function properly.
- It prevents irritation during sexual intercourse, since it serves as a kind of defense.
That said, shaving the pubic area is a matter of comfort.
– Pubic hair removal: the best method
Shaving yourself to remove unwanted body hair is a quick and comfortable method.
- Advantages: it requires no preparation and it is fast.
- Disadvantages: the hair grows back a little every day and can cause irritation. Moreover, you can cut yourself
- while shaving if you are not careful.
We recommend shaving yourself in the shower, as warm water causes the skin to become moist and the hair follicles soften. This allows you to better prevent ingrown hairs or cysts.
This is the most effective and traditional way to remove unwanted body hair. Especially if you use hot resin, as this will stick better to the hairs. Of course it is quite painful the first time.
- Advantages: smooth and soft skin and a hairless pubic area for at least three weeks.
- Disadvantages: it can be unpleasant and cause redness, which only disappears after a few hours.
This method is not recommended for people who suffer from problems with their veins or clotting problems.
Hair removal creams, waxing wax, razor blades, laser hair removal and many other alternatives have become very popular ways to remove unwanted hair.
However, these methods are often very pricey and can often irritate the skin and therefore most people prefer a different way of hair removal. Do you want to learn how to make your own hair removal wax at home?
-Hair removal creams
This method is great because it leaves no marks, is painless and there are no contraindications. However, it is important to first test it on a small area of the skin to make sure that you are not allergic.
- Advantages: fast, painless and leaves the skin soft.
- Cons: it does not remove the hair but cuts it. That’s why it just grows back within a few days.
Since these types of products contain natural chemicals, it is important to be very careful when using them in the pubic area and to choose a variant that is not too aggressive for the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Permanent hair removal
Permanently removing unwanted body hair with a laser is a very effective, but of course, very expensive option. It takes approximately eight sessions to permanently remove the hair. At the same time, it is important to inform yourself well in advance and to have it done by a specialist.
There are different types of laser treatments. That is why it is wise to determine which treatment is best for you.
- Advantages: clearly the most effective method.
- Cons: it costs quite a lot of money and time, since we are talking about eight sessions in total, which have to be done every one or two months.
This method is especially suitable for people who want to go one step further, above the bikini line.
- Advantages: when you have your entire pubic hair removed, you don’t have to worry about unwanted hair for a long time, which is particularly beneficial during the summer. It is advisable, especially the first few times, to choose a salon where you feel comfortable.
-So, which option do we choose?
Choose the method that seems best to you for your hair type and your wishes. In short, choose the hair removal method that you feel most comfortable with.
The removal of pubic hair can cause irritation and inflammation in the hair follicles, resulting in tiny open sores that are almost microscopic. These irritations, especially in a warm and humid environment, can be perfect for the growth of bacteria and other micro-organisms.
Just like when you remove unwanted hair from other parts of your body, it is also important to respect and care for your body when it comes to pubic hair removal.