Do you notice that your teeth are rough and dirty, even though you brush them regularly? Then consider using these home remedies. Because they remove the unattractive tartar.
One of the most common health problems in the mouth is the accumulation of tartar. It is a condition with negative consequences for the teeth and gums. Because it increases the risk of inflammation. But how can you effectively remove tartar?
Tartar will make your teeth look dirty even if you brush them regularly. When tartar accumulates, your breath will become less and less fresh. You also get holes in the teeth.
A timely intervention by an expert can prevent small problems from causing major complications in the long term. But natural solutions are also available. They reduce the influence of tartar.
In this article we want to discuss the symptoms of tartar. We also propose three treatments that you can use at home as an additional method and effectively remove tartar.
What is tartar?
Tartar is a yellowish component that is formed by bacteria, food remains and mineral salts. Little by little they build up on the surface of the teeth.
It is a hard layer with a rough texture. In addition, it ensures the formation of stains. Because by eating certain foods the tooth enamel decreases.
The presence of tartar also affects the beauty of the teeth. At the same time it creates a suitable environment where germs can grow. This then leads to inflammation of the teeth and gums.
Tartar often has to do with the development of the following disorders:
- Tooth holes
- Gum disease
- Gum disease
- Tooth loss
Symptoms of tartar
Everyone develops tartar on the surface of the teeth. Because bacteria grow constantly in our mouth, especially when food remains are left behind.
Gradually this layer changes the surface of the teeth. If we do not remove it, harder deposits will occur. We call this tartar.
- The main symptom is a yellow or brown rough spot. It is usually located between the front teeth of the lower jaw and the gum line.
- The spots are often accompanied by other problems such as bad breath and inflammation.
Remove tartar effectively with some household resources
To treat tartar in an effective way, it is essential that you make an appointment with the dentist. But it is also important that you increase the habits in the hygiene of your teeth.
You can also use some home remedies at the same time. Because they help you remove the tartar without damaging the teeth.
1. Baking salt and coconut oil
This mixture of baking soda and coconut oil contains a large amount of antibacterial components. Thanks to these elements, it is popular as an alternative solution for tartar.
You can only use this remedy in moderation. But it is an effective way to put an end to bacteria and to remove food residues. It therefore makes whiter and healthier teeth.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (2 g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (15 g)
- 3 drops of essential peppermint oil
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until a uniform paste forms.
- Put a little bit of the product on your toothbrush. Brush your teeth with this. Use it as you normally use toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth once a day with this remedy for a week.
2. Brewer’s yeast
The constituents of brewer’s yeast help to change the environment that bacteria need to spread over the teeth. Mix the brewer’s yeast with a little salt. Because this remedy will help to soften the remains that form the tartar.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast (15 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (2 g)
- water (if necessary)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until a creamy paste forms.
- With the use of a toothbrush, lubricate the product on the teeth.
- Use it for up to two times a day for a week.
3. Activated carbon
A characteristic of activated carbon is its black color. Yet it is one of the best solutions for removing tartar.
Because its constituents remove the residues that adhere to the tooth enamel. It also prevents bacterial infections.
- 1 capsule of activated carbon
- 2 tablespoons of water (30 ml)
Wet the activated carbon with a little water. That way you make a paste out of it.
- Use a toothbrush and brush the product over your teeth.
- Let it work for three to five minutes. Then you rinse it away.
- Use this medicine two to three times a week.
Dynamic Wow – Powder the Coco Activated – The general method to clarify the serve
Obtained from the best quality coconut sources, the Active Wow comparison with activated charcoal is protected to use and bleach your dienes while it is simple and your gums. Dynamic wow normally illuminates your dienes, not by peroxides that do not forgive, but by the intensity of activated carbon, the best disinfectant and detoxifier of nature.
Dynamic Wow is a unique recipe that lightens the dienes after a while and helps to eliminate stains for a variety of reasons: espresso stains, wine, cigarettes, and that is just the tip of the iceberg – all without crude synthetics or discoloration.
- Normally distracted
- Made and the United States
- The most amazing quality fixations
- Coconut charcoal, no hardwood
- Do the effort Free, brush like any other
- Venting and detoxing
- Natural coal activated with coconut and powder
The carbonization work was started by removing the stains from the dienes by means of an “adsorption” procedure. The coconut is the most impeccable type of coal for food inspection.
The bentonite is extraordinary for the remineralization of the dienes because of the high content of minerals. In addition, it normally absorbs toxins, and it is simple and gums.
A distinctive tooth whitening agent, orange seed oil, helps to soften knowledge about teeth whitening. It has various soothing and germicidal properties, making it the ideal extension for the normal Active Wow lighting recipe.
Easy to follow instructions for active bleaching of the Wow
– Let the zener brush slightly moisten.
– Remove excess water from the brush.
– Immerse the brush and the coal dust.
– Clean the copious powder (a little goes far).
– Brush the dienes as usual for 1-2 minutes.
– Rinse the mouth to evacuate the cabbage. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep it clean.
Note: Make sure you buy activated carbon and not a type of charcoal made from petroleum.
Do you notice that your teeth are rough and dirty, even though you brush them regularly? Then think of these home remedies. Because with these treatments you can effectively remove little attractive tartar.